General Terms and Conditions
We are Delta Pyramax Co., Ltd and we own and operate the site www.eseekshop.hk (collectively referred to as “our site” or ” eseekshop.hk “). Our site offers a convenient way to shop online over the Internet and also provides one-stop home delivery services (referred to as “services”).
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our site. By using our site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Completion of personal particulars
- You can complete personal particulars with us when you use the services or place an order. By submitting you are making a statement, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- In the event that we have reasonable suspicion that any information and material supplied by you to us for registration is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete and etc., we have absolute discretion to cancel any order made by you and/or terminate/cancel your registration with us and in such circumstances, you hereby agree not to raise any claim against us for whatsoever compensation and reliefs.
- When you place an order, the prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All products on our site are listed in Hong Kong Dollars.
- System will generate an email to the email address registered by customer to confirm that we have received your order. Such confirmation does not constitute a promise of delivery of order items.
- The company accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express; Orders will be charged in Hong Kong dollars.
- We use third party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
- We do not collect or keep your credit card information. If you choose to save your credit card information for express checkout, you agree and accept that the information will be encrypted and stored by the third party payment service providers.
- The company reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- Products and prices displayed on our site are for reference only and are subject to alteration or modification at the time of actual transaction.
- Each order above HK$250 is eligible for our free home delivery service. Order below the above stated amounts are subjected to delivery surcharges $30 for home delivery. Any product purchased from our site can be picked up in To Kwa Wan (our store) or Kowloon Bay (our Office).*Each order can only be delivered to one destination or pick-up location.
- Delivery services shall delay when typhoon signal, a red or black rainstorm warning is hoisted; or such other weather conditions whereby delivery is considered unsafe. In this event, you will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- We will deliver the products ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time through a third party logistics. You shall accept the products by yourself or an authorized person (except where you have specifically instructed us to leave your delivery outside the door or at the concourse – missing delivery under such circumstances shall be at your own risk). You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- eseekshop.hk does not allow you to change your delivery address after placing order.
- Repair, Replacement, Warranty & RefundYou are advised to carefully read our policy for the repair, replacement and warranty policy of the invoice supplied by us after you make any order from us. No refund for merchandise and service charges.
- Force MajeureIf the performance by eseekshop.hk of its obligations relating to the services it supplies on this site is prevented by reason of “force majeure” (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of eseekshop.hk), eseekshop.hk shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
- DisclaimerAll information, trademarks, logos, graphics, videos, audio clips, links and other items appearing on this website (‘Information’) are for reference only and is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the discretion of eseekshop.hk. Whilst our site endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the Information on this website, no express or implied warranty is given by our site to the accuracy of the Information. Our site shall bear no responsibility for any incorrectness or leakage.Our site shall not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to computer virus, system problems or data loss) whatsoever arising in using or in connection with the use of this website by any party. There may be links in this area, which allow you to visit the websites of other companies. These websites are not controlled by our site. Our site will bear no responsibility and no guarantee to whatsoever Information displayed at such sites. Hyperlinks to other websites are at your own risk.
- CopyrightAll Information in the website is the exclusive property of eseekshop.hk, and it is under the protection of intellectual property laws and rights (including without limitation laws protecting copyright). Unauthorized use of any Information in the website is an infringing act under the laws and rights. All Information (in whole or in part) of the website may not be used, copied, sold, transmitted, modified, published, stored or otherwise exploited, for any purpose without our express consent.
- 9 Copyright Update of Disclaimereseekshop.hk reserves the right to update the Disclaimer at any time with or without prior notice, all changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. You are hereby invited to check the Disclaimer each time you visit the website. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changes.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, our site’s determination shall be final.
- Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to decline to provide our services to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- You shall not assign or otherwise deal with its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions, whether in whole or in part without our written consent.
- These terms and conditions set forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions. Neither party shall be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement that is not expressly set forth in these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts. If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of our site or the content or your breach of this agreement.
- Whenever necessary, $0.5 per each plastic shopping bag each will be charged in accordance to the Hong Kong regulation.
- Terms and Conditions for PromotionsThe promotional code or coupon, which we provide, is only applicable to one-time shopping through our website and they are also subject to the terms and conditions stipulated therefor.
General Warranty Terms & Conditions
Statement of Limited Warranty
The General Warranty provided by Delta Pyramax is limited and this statement of terms and conditions describes about the services and support to the products you purchased for your own use and not for resale and from Delta Pyramax authorized distributors and authorized resellers. Warranty coverage commences from the date of purchase specified on your sales receipt or invoice.
Delta Pyramax warrants the Product against defects in material or workmanship provided that such defect occurred when the Product is properly used in a manner as instructed in the User’s
Manual but not a result of any fault, mistake, wrongful or careless act or omission, misuse, abuse or damage of the Product by Purchaser during the applicable warranty period.
Delta Pyramax’s provide “carry-in” or “on-site” warranty service base on different products. Please contact Delta Pyramax Service Centre for specific information.
If the Product becomes defective during the warranty period, Delta Pyramax will at its option repair the Product with new or reconditioned parts. The replaced part becomes Delta Pyramax’s property. The replacement part shall be subject to warranty for only such period as it remains on the original product.
The Product shall be considered as repaired when it fulfills tests performed according to the original Product specifications and when the operating has been restored. Service turnaround time depends on the Product.
Service will only be provided when the following conditions are fulfilled:
a) Proof of purchase (the original or a copy of the original official sales receipt/invoice) is provided.
When contacting the Delta Pyramax ASPs or the Delta Pyramax Helpdesks, the following information is required:
- Your contact details: name, address, email address and contact number;
- The model and serial number of your Products. This information can be found on the labels underneath, on the label inside the lid at the back of the Product or the packing box;
- A brief description of the problem.
b) For a Product is requires repair service from the Service Centre, transportation, custom duties (if any) and insurance cost (if applicable) of sending the Product to/from the Service Centre shall be borne by the Purchaser.
This warranty does not apply for the following:
- Defects caused by the operation outside the usage parameters stated in the User’s Manual;
- Malfunctions, failure or damage caused by misuse or abuse, improper installation, operation or maintenance; Improper connections to peripherals or any third party products, including those that Delta Pyramax may provide or integrate into the Delta Pyramax product at your request; Other conditions not arising from defects in Product material or workmanship
- Accidental, intentional damage or natural disasters;
- Connection to irregular voltage sources;
- Defects resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Transferred Owner, this warranty ONLY offer to original owner
- Use of non- Delta Pyramax spare parts;
- Product purchased from beyond Delta Pyramax Selling Region;
- Has been abused or damaged;
- Service modifications or repair performed by a person not authorized by Delta Pyramax;
- Without valid product serial number sticker;
- Spillage of liquid.
Delta Pyramax, its affiliates, suppliers, authorized service providers, agents and resellers are not liable for any of the following event:
- Damages including but are not limited to direct, indirect, accidental or consequential damages, loss of use of data, loss of profits or interruption of business;
- Loss, damage or delay caused directly by force majeure, including but are not limited to any war, strike, industrial action, lock-out, fire, explosion, lightning strike, civil unrest, war, earthquake, riot natural calamity, rebellion, sabotage, act of God or any other cause beyond the control of Delta Pyramax.
- All rights to final interpretation for terms and conditions herein belong to Delta Pyramax. Delta Pyramax reserves the rights to amend the warranty terms and conditions at any time without notice. The amended terms and conditions shall supersede any previous terms and conditions immediately.