- Bronze and Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Clean, care and protect at once
- Removes lime patina, water stains, dirt, corrosion as well as oily and fatty dirt deposits easily
- For cleaning and caring all stainless steel, non-corrosive steel, chromium, copper, nickel and brass surfaces
- Suitable for cleaning kitchens, elevators, hotel, gastronomy range, food processing and production
- Shake bottle well before use. Remove all visible dirt from surfaces before cleaning. Add Bon Steel Gloss cleaner from the bottle onto a clean cloth or directly onto the surface. Distribute and wipe off all remains from surface*. Then wipe dry afterwards. For best results, please use microfiber cloth.
- *For working tables in kitchen, all remains have to be removed with clear water or rinsing.
- Appearance: White liquid
- Scent: Product specific
- Viscosity: Light viscosity
- Density: 1100 g/L
- pH-value in delivery state: 3
- Below 5% : Anionic surfactants, non-ionic surfactants
- Contains: Preservatives, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
- Shelf Life: Minimum 1 year, stored in original container
- Environmental: The surfactants contained in this preparation comply with the biodegradability criteria as laid down in Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004 on detergents.
- Hazard Statements:
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- Precautionary Statements:
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P305+351+338: IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
- Transport: No dangerous good in sense of these transport regulations (ADR).