- Quick reacting, high efficient citric acid based cleaner
- Phosphoric and Hydrochloric acid FREE
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Daily acid base fragrance cleaner
- Creates a sustaining and pleasant fragrance
- Prevents from formation of lime scale through regular use
- Daily cleaning of restroom, toilet, bathroom, sanitary fittings, swimming pool etc. Suitable for all acid resistant surfaces such as tiles, glass, chromium and stainless steel surfaces.
- Warning – Not suitable for marble, polished granite, lime stone and materials that do not conform to DIN ISO 2722.
Bucket and Mop cleaning:
- Wet surface before use.
- First time use, add 25ml into a bucket of 8L of clean water. Increase dosage if required.
- 1 bottle can clean around 50 times
- Use clear water to remove residues from cleaning.
- To confirm the right concentration, please conduct a material compatibility test on a small area before starting. Only start cleaning in large area if the test result is ideal, to prevent further damaging the surface.
- Please do not mix with other detergents or disinfectants.
Using the correct amount of product and cleaning the right way protects the environment. Thank you for supporting the environment. #Cleantherightway
- Appearance: Clear, red liquid
- Scent: Fresh
- Viscosity: Low
- Density: 1031g/L
- pH Value undiluted: 3
- Below 5%: Non-ionic surfactants, amphoteric surfactants
- Contains: Perfumes, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol
- GISCODE: GU 10
- Stability: At least one year in original container
- Environmental: The surfactants that are in this product fulfill all requirements for biodegradability based on the Regulation (EC) no. 648/2004 rated for detergents.
- Labelling: Not applicable. This product is not a dangerous good according to EC-regulations/hazardous material act.
- Transport: No dangerous good in accordance to the transport regulations (ADR).
What is Ecolabel?
- To qualify for the EU Ecolabel, products have to comply with a tough set of criteria. These environmental criteria, set by a panel of experts from a number of stakeholders, including consumer organisations and industry, take the whole product life cycle into account – from the extraction of the raw materials, to production, packaging and transport, right through to your use and then your recycling bin. Whenever you see Ecolabel on your product, that means you are offering support to protect the environment.