- Removes rubber, ink and ball pen stains
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Quick-acting active ingredients
- Ultra-wetting cleaner
- Floor care
- Ideal for wet and moist cleaning of coated and uncoated floor covering
- Pleasant fresh fragrance
- Blue Star Ocean is an ultra-wetting cleaner. Highly active maintenance cleaner for water repellent, elastic floor coverings. Especially developed for cleaning of floor coverings that are coated with PU. Leaves no residues and streak free. Optimizes cleaning process. Removes lime scale, oily and greasy soiling on sanitary fittings. Blue Star Ocean complies with the cleaning recommendations of sanitary fittings manufacturers.
Bucket and Mop cleaning:
- In general daily cleaning, please use 1:400 dilution
- 1 bottle can clean around 50 times
- To remove rubber, ink and ball pen stains, apply onto surface undiluted
- Please do not mix with other detergents or disinfectants
Using the correct amount of product and cleaning the right way protects the environment. Thank you for supporting the environment. #Cleantherightway
- Appearance: Clear, blue liquid
- Scent: Pleasant and Fresh
- Viscosity: Low
- Density: 1000g/L
- pH Value undiluted: 9
- Below 5%: Non-ionic surfactants
- Contains: Preservatives, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrances
- GISCODE: GU 50
- Stability: At least one year in original container
- Environmental: The surfactants that are in this product fulfill all requirements for biodegradability based on the Regulation (EC) no. 648/2004 rated for detergents.
- Labelling: Contains Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, which can cause allergic reactions.
- Transport: No dangerous good in accordance to the transport regulations (ADR).
What is Ecolabel?
- To qualify for the EU Ecolabel, products have to comply with a tough set of criteria. These environmental criteria, set by a panel of experts from a number of stakeholders, including consumer organisations and industry, take the whole product life cycle into account – from the extraction of the raw materials, to production, packaging and transport, right through to your use and then your recycling bin. Whenever you see Ecolabel on your product, that means you are offering support to protect the environment.